India Street Tattoo Studio Belfast
Follow these aftercare instructions carefully for at least 2 weeks after getting your tattoo for best healing results:
- Purchase Bepanthen nappy rash cream from any pharmacy or supermarket.
- Once you get home, remove the cling film wrap and carefully wash your tattoo with warm water only. Do not rub or use soap products. Do not submerge your tattoo under water. Pat dry using a clean towel. Do not rub.
- Apply a thin layer of Bepanthen cream.
- Wash your tattoo in warm water every day, and apply a thin layer of Bepanthen cream 2-3 times per day. Continue for at least 2 weeks or until fully healed.
- If your tattoo is itchy, do not scratch it. It is due to the build up of cream. Simply wash the tattoo with warm water and apply a new layer of cream. This should stop any itching. If any scabbing does occur, do not pick the scabs. Simply continue with the routine.
- Remember a tattoo is an open wound and needs to be kept clean at all times.
- Do not put any products over the tattoo during the healing process such as fake tan, scented moisturisers, perfume or make up.
- Do not shave or get waxed in the area of your tattoo during the healing process.
- During the healing process do not go swimming, take baths or any other activity that will submerge the tattoo in water.
- During the healing process try not to expose the tattoo to sunlight, so avoid sunbathing or sunbeds during this time.
If you have any concerns about your tattoo and its healing process, feel free to contact us via any of the contact methods listed.
India Street Tattoo
1 India Street
(Off Botanic Avenue)
T. 02890 325 962